Wednesday, February 13, 2008

PARADISE LOST

After going through quite some major changes - I have realised what it feels to be like Satan - (anyways I had sold my sould long time ago)! Feeling sympathetic to oneself - despite taking pride of the fact that defiance is the key to being cast down into the depths.

Justifying the ways of men - confuses between the powers that be - is it the foresight of the Almighty or is it the Free Will of mankind?

The changes that happened in the last few days were so miniscule - yet so major an effect they had - a whole new dimension opened up and showed the scope of the possibilities. Yeah thats rather vague with no assurances - but then - life doesnt offer any itself!

For all the time I spent with the R&D, leaving the department has left a major void, causing the heart longings to go back. It may or may not be possible I know not - however optimism definitely seems to play games with me! well - I guess patience is the key. Time to see if there is actually Gods foresight. Or if God does have an ego issue? Or if free will exists.

I guess I cant do much but wait. Thanks John - but I rather guess I will have it my way. Who knows I may not have more rebirths.

The world was all before them, /They hand in hand with wandering steps and slow,/ Through Eden took their solitary way.

No comments: