Saturday, November 10, 2007

Devoid, Desperate, Destitute, Delusive and Dreams

Been thinking about the significance of everything that exists. The elements, individual and in their entirety, in all the states and the dimensions of time and thoughts fail to provide me a valid reason for anything. 'Je pense, donc je suis' (by Descartes) however seems to provide a few hints. Existance like pensées, have this lightning like structure where you focus - but after a moments can neither pinpoint the origin or the route. A multithreaded thought process gone haywire? Loads of orphaned threads in a random brownean process?
Whatever it might be my thoughts always have this habit of posing loads of "why's" to me all the time. And I, inturn, pass these on to the people whom I feel capable of answering these - and hence driving them up the wall. The answers - to quote Einstein "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it". However much I try to I am not able to ascend to the level above life. This does leave me frustrated as there are no hints as to the going on to the next level and getting back. Google does not do lifes cheat codes either!
Sometimes there does come in a crazy idea, which seems to hold the promise of a portal to the other plane. To shed the inhibitions and walk through the realms. Like a holy dip at the Rakshasatal . (Absurd eh? Yeah that's me.) But then that would be a differnt story. That would be a direct cheat code to game over - god mode on. Walkthoughs leaves out the fun. I reckon the best would be if there was an option for quicksave and realod last save.
Imagine being in a torrential downpour on a remote mountainpeak, in the midst of a gale with no clothes on! thats what life does to you. the beauty is not in fighting the elements but being a part of it and enjoying them. The enlightenment as I know comes not during conflict but during peace - in a state where you are relaxed and can be 'happy' even in the worst case scenarios (from the conditioned human perspective) I believe I have had a few such opportunities and have reasons to believe there is more meaning yonder.
All that leaves me here - right now on a couch with my legs up on a coffee table - thinking about the progress made by me. Thinking about the keystrokes I am punching at right n o w . I guess its a part of life a phase everyone would go through - sooner or later. Now that I have done part of my fair share its time for me to hang up my boots (temporarily) and breathe in deep, shake the drowsiness away and get cracking at the chores at hand. Don't know when - but soon I will be back digging into the never ending stream of whys.
This is my approach - relatively different to what I have normally seen. Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like anhour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute.THAT'S relativity.
Au Revoir.

No comments: