Sunday, December 10, 2006

And My Online Existance Begins

Ok this the boring stuff that you folks out there might have gone through many times. A justification as to why this blog has been created.

To be true, I dont really know myself. Just that I have been thinking a lot lately (selfish thoughts) and somewhere decided that I need to vent out. My other buddy has started refuting his online existance, so I decided why not I begin my own. After all life doesnt begin or end with a few posts in a blog. I mean who knows? I would welcome any change :- not that my life is boring or that I am not enjoying it. I always know that there is quite a bit of a scope for more.

To those of you who know me, need no introduction. For those who dont (most of you out there!) you will come to know about me.

Welcome to my space folks!

2 comments:

AKR said...

Footloose wanderer,
Thanks for taking my reference. Never knew anyone ever read all that on my blogger and orkut profile :

You got a lot of things to write.. So you better start.

Unknown said...

Pics are really nice.... looking quite cute esp one with pigeons