Friday, October 26, 2007

The last 30 days (My Honeymoon)

The last 30 days have seriously been the best 30 days of my life I guess. After a few thousand miles of travelling - I feel as if as I have attained Nirvana. The things that I most desired in my life I got to see them all. The happiness in the eyes of the loved ones - enjoying the company of people who understand you - catching up on long lost friends and the pleasantly chilling weather has brought out a new me!

I do wonder if it is possible to change? Change as in changing everything? Can time be bent back so as to pluck a few moments and throw them out? I guess not - else it will cause a bad space time collision. Its not that I have regrets - its just that there is always a bit of scope for some more happiness (:again call me greedy if you like, I dont give a damn)

I met a few old friends - the kind of friends who are really friends and not just 'acquaintances'. I met them after a few years - quite a few long years. The warmth which I could immediately feel was like sunshine on your back in the tropical winter. We spent sometime together - going around places, marvelling mother nature and her wild creations, watching a bollywood movie and a couple of English classic comedies and even dared to give the reverse bungee a shot!

But the best moments were the ones when we could look at each other and know what was going on in each others minds. The expression that would tell that you are sleepy at four in the night (or early morning if you prefer that). The happy events that we shared - and pondered over where all life took us and where it would take us in the future and such - I guess there is a lot to write but words escape me.

My heartfelt thanks to all who were the cause of this happiness - and hence my realisation that time does not need to be bent back and changed. I guess I would give anything to have things the way they are right now.

Au Revoir

1 comment:

Poo said...

Take every moment to treasure your loved ones. You never know when you may be sitting alone and wishing you had spent more time with them while you had the chance.

It is good to live life to the fullest and enjoy the people that are around you. Loving them and letting them know that is great.

Happy Weekend Daant Wale Monster